Personal Information the App Collects
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account: The API scopes used and their use is listed below.
1) read_products – Used to collect product information such as title, price, etc.
2) read_themes-Used to read themes to determine app blocks support.
3) write_themes-Used to add additional code to the theme when app blocks are not supported.
4) read_customers-Used to retrieve customer address.
5) read_orders-Used to retrieve orders made using Dunzo, up to 60 days old.
6) read_all_orders-Used to retrieve orders made using Dunzo, older than 60 days.
7) write_orders-Used to create orders.
8) write_order_edits-Used to edit an existing order.
9) read_locations-Used to read store location.
10) read_merchant_managed_fulfillment_orders-Used to read fulfillment orders generated for merchant-managed location by Shopify.
11) read_shipping-Used to read carrier services.
12) write_shipping-Used to update carrier services.
Additionally, we collect the following types of personal information from you once you have installed the App:
1) Client ID and Client Secret needed to verify Dunzo's business account.
2) Google Map API key to provide a map on cart page and to capture address on credentials page.
3) Merchant’s contact information and store location to evaluate shipping rates.
We collect personal information directly from the relevant individual, through your Shopify account[[with help of API list mentioned above]], or using the following technologies: “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the personal information we collect from you and your customers in order to provide the Service and to operate the App. Additionally, we use this personal information to: Communicate with you; Optimize or improve the App; and provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your personal information with Dunzo to verify your Dunzo business account and provide shipping services to you.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
If you are an Indian resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records [[We will store your settings and credentials]] unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Pobo, Near SJVN, Shimla-171006, HP, India